Butter Chicken 0
Serving size: 4
500 gms boneless chicken cubed
2 tbsp greek yogurt
1/2 tsp kashmiri red chilli powder
1/4 tsp tumeric
2 tsp garlic paste
1 tsp ginger paste
Salt to taste
4 tbsp tomato paste
4 tbsp butter
2 tbsp Earthon's Butterchicken Spice Blend
3 tbsp cream
1. Marinate the chicken overnight or for atleast 3 hrs.
2. In 1 tbsp of butter Grill or sauté the marinated chicken pieces until 3/4th done and keep it aside.
3. Melt the remaining butter in a deep bottom vessel. Add Earthon's Butterchicken spice blend and stir for half a minute until fragrant.
4. Add the tomato paste and simmer for another 3 minutes stirring continuously till the fat starts to separate on the sides.
5. Add the grilled chicken to the tomato paste and cover and simmer it till the chicken pieces are tender. (You can add little water to adjust the consistency)
6. Add cream and give it a good stir and let it simmer it for a minute and switch off the gas.
7. Garnish it with some more cream and fresh coriander and serve hot with rice or naan.
Finger Millet Bliss Balls 0
Here's what you need:
1 cup Organic finger millet flour
1 cup Organic seedless dates
1 cup Organic mixed nuts (pistachios, almonds and cashew)
1/4 cup desiccated coconut
2 tbsp Organic ghee or organic extra virgin coconut oil for vegans
1. Toast the nuts in a pan and keep aside to cool. Once cooled, coarsely ground it.
2. Take a deep vessel put the dates and very little water, just about covering the dates and put it on gas on high heat for 1 min and the simmer for another 5 to 7 mins with the lid on.
The dates will absorb the water and become mushy.
Switch off the gas and let it cool a little and then blend it all in a blender without straining the water.
3. In the meanwhile roast the flour in heavy bottom pan with ghee or coconut oil till a nice nutty flavour fills your room.
4. Now mix the flour, date paste, coarsely grounded nuts and desiccated coconut all together with your hands and make them into balls.
Put 1 tbsp milk if you are not able to make balls.
Store them in a airtight container.